What would he say if he saw my crew at that game? Both sides would probably have a stroke. Alas I will be in Nicklesville Friday night.
I'll remember that chief. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
What would he say if he saw my crew at that game? Both sides would probably have a stroke. Alas I will be in Nicklesville Friday night.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
who's THAT? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
JJ? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It was a good story about 22 and 22, retiring the number after the season. If you took Edd and John and Betty out of the loop, the "Twin Town Titles" list might get short.
What bulky arms on a kid...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Well Id be kinda worried if the kid had 18 inch biceps, might not pass the VHSL Sustance Abuse Policy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just week 3 boys... it's how you finish not how you start [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Bowl Season is coming in seven weeks and there better be a lot of sucking up during that time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
NOLA just moved up on th elist a bit lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
you'd think with Florida knocking off Georgia I'd move up in the polls ...I guess I'll have to suck up more oops I mean post more meaningful and insightful material.
Bookmarks